The request for admission to study at SNSPA has to be filled in and uploaded online in order to get the Letter of Acceptance.
The documents required for application:
For residents of countries that have signed the Hague Convention, the Hague Apostille is requested: for all the others the documents have to be endorsed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of Education and the Romanian Embassy in their homeland
- Transcript of records pertaining to previous studies – certified copy or certified translations at a public notary in Romanian/English if the original is not issued in one of these languages;
- For programs offered in English language, an international language proficiency certificate (TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge) is needed with at least B2 level (we do not offer these certificates here); Candidates who can prove that the official language of their country is also English and that they have studied in this language are exempted from the language test.
- For study programs taught in Romanian language, the candidates must submit a certificate attesting his/her knowledge of Romanian or to submit certificates proving that the candidate has had at least 4 consecutive years of studies in Romania.
- Photocopy and authenticated translation of the birth certificate;
- Photocopy of the passport, valid for minimum one year;
- Copy of the National Identity Card or any other document proving your permanent residence (home address);
- Medical certificate (translated in English) attesting that the applicant does not suffer from any contagious diseases (including SARS – CoV – 2) or any other affections that prevent them to study abroad (it is important that the medical certificate specifies that the candidate does not suffer from SARS – CoV – 2).
- One photo (passport type).
The online application form will be available here between 1 – 16.07.2021.
IMPORTANT: SNSPA will not take in consideration incomplete applications. Therefore, please make sure you fill in all the sections in the form and send all the required documents by email. Incomplete applications will be rejected and will not be evaluated.
The SNSPA will process your file and will send it to the Ministry of Education for evaluation. It may take up to minimum of 30 working days to receive an answer from the Ministry of Education. Once the answer is received, the SNSPA will notified the student about of the final result by e-mail, if the letter of acceptance was issued.
SNSPA will process your file and will send it to the Ministry of Education for evaluation. It may take up to minimum of 30 working days to receive an answer from the Ministry of Education. Once the answer is received, the SNSPA will notified the student about of the final result by e-mail, if the letter of acceptance was issued.