The candidates have to submit all the documents mentioned here, to the Ministry of Education at this following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information regarding the admission process are available here: https://www.edu.ro/100pentruBelarus.
Academic programes in English at SNSPA
Faculty of Public Administration
Faculty of Communication and Public Relations
- MA in Communication and European Affairs
- MA in Communication and Advertising
- MA in Project Management
Faculty of Management
Faculty of Political Studies
- MA in Environmental Studies and Sustainable Development
- MA in Labour Studies
- MA in European Politics and Society
Department of International Relations and European Integration
- MA in Security and Diplomacy
- MA in Latin American Studies
- MA in Security and Technology
- MA in Development, International Cooperation and Humanitarian Aid
University graduates with a Bachelor degree and a Master degree are entitled to enroll as doctoral students, both with a minimum of 300 credits (ECST/SECT). The enrollment is possible after passing a preliminary examination (colloquium).
SNSPA offers PhD programs in political science, public administration, sociology, communication studies and management.
Admission examination for PHD Programs
- candidates must also register at the Doctoral School – SNSPA with a research proposal (at least 5-7 pages, see Appendix 1 for a structure) in the area/domain of interest (just one of the 5 doctoral domains). The research proposal have to be submitted by email to nonEUcandidates2020@snspa.ro;
- candidates will have to participate to the colloquium organized by the Doctoral School (the exact date of the colloquium will be announced by email).
For more questions regarding SNSPA academic programs, please contact us at nonEUcandidates2020@snspa.ro.
Appendix 1. Structure of the doctoral research proposal
- Theoretical argumentation:
- presentation of the main idea of the thesis and general context
- state of art of the theory/theories on which the chosen topic relies
- argumentation about the novelty and originality of the proposed topic
- Specification of main research questions and/ or hypotheses
- General description of the research design, with specification of method(s)
- Expected implications of the research
The references of the proposal should follow the APA citation style (last edition)