Webinar / Professional development for junior teaching professionals in all CIVICA partner universities.
This professional development event aims to discuss how teaching was or can be designed in order to facilitate authentic learning, to motivate / maintain learners motivation, to dynamize educational situations and avoide the teaching routine, especially in digital environments. It encourages reflection and the sharing of personal perspectives on teaching experiences, in the context of rapid digitization experience in a pandemic context.
The event is designed in one session, combining essential elements of teaching design with practical activities and collaborative exercises. The purpose is to develop skills for designing learning activities with digital support, to analyse critically and explore opportunities for improvement.
Speakers / trainers:
- Dr. Miruna Butnaru-Troncotă, Associate Professor in the Department of International Relations and European Studies, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration
- Dr. Simona Velea, Associate Professor, Department for Teacher Training, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration
- Drd. Mirela Alexandru, Assistant Lecturer, Department for Teacher Training, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration
Format: online webinar
Duration: 2 hours
Frequency: Once a Year. The workshop can be also organized on demand, min 8 participants
Unit responsible: SNSPA, Department for Teacher Training
Open to CIVICA Partners? YES
- Dr. Miruna Butnaru-Troncotă, Head of the Centre for European Studies SNSPA, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Simona Velea, Head of Teacher Training Department, email@example.com
Other comments (inc. dates of any scheduled events): April, 5, 2023 17.00-19.00 EET
Registration link: https://forms.gle/T2dSk9ySc6w1BGfG6
Deadline for registration: April, 3, 2023